If you plan to sell goods via your site and/or allow your members to do it then Shopify integration module will help you to do this.
First of all if you are a seller you should register Shopify account here. If you don't plan to use online store from Shopify then you may select the cheapest plan 'Shopify Lite', which allows to use so called 'Buy Button' sales channel. All products would be stored in your Shopify account. You may manage them via Shopify Dashboard, which can be accessed using the URL like the following: https://your-store-com.myshopify.com/admin/ where 'your-store-com' is automatically generated store name (domain). You may add products via Shopify Dashboard -> Products.
When products were added lets configure the connection between your Shopify account and Shopify App in Holistic United. On the first step we need to create channel:
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings -> Sales Channels.
- Click 'Add sales channel' button.
- Click 'Add' in 'Buy Button' section.
- From your Shopify admin -> Sales Channels section, click Buy Button.
- On the 'Storefront Access Tokens' page, click Create token.
- In the API Client drop-down menu, select Buy Button, and give it a Title.
- Click Create token.
Now you may see your newly created Acccess Token and App ID in the Buy Button tokens section. Use them to fill in corresponding settings ('API Key (Access Token)' and 'App ID') in settings form which can be found in Holistic United -> Shopify (Shop) -> Settings. Enter automatically generated Shopify store URL (in our example it's your-store-com.myshopify.com) in 'Domain' field of settings form and save the form. Now you are ready to create products in Holistic United Shopify App.
As we mentioned above main product's info is stored in Shopify, therefore you need to get Shopify product ID to register it in Holistic United Shopify App. To retrieve the product ID of a product you need to do the following:
- From your Shopify admin, click Products.
- Click the name of a product which you want to get ID for.
- Inspect the page URL. The product ID will be at the end of the URL. For example, in the URL https://your-store.myshopify.com/admin/products/12345, the product ID is 12345.
Use this ID in 'Product ID' field registering the product in Holistic United ('Plus' menu -> New Goods). Also 'New Goods' form in Holistic United has a madatory field 'Title'. It's recommended to use the same title which you have for this product in your Shopify Store to avoid buyers' misunderstanding. The other fields in the form are needed for goods browsing in Holistic United and can be set in any way you want.