What is Content Curation?
Curata’s definition of content curation is as follows:
Content curation is when an individual (or team) consistently finds, organizes, annotates, and shares the most relevant and highest quality digital content on a specific topic for their target market.”
At its best, curation is:
- Performed by a person, not simply a computer algorithm.
- Being discerning, discriminative, and selective.
- Added value. You offer perspective, insight, guidance.
- Not a one-time event or activity.
- Informed by a laser focus on your audience.