DR. MONICA'S PEACE & SOUL-FULL HEALING: 6 TIPS FOR STRESS RELEASE
by Dr. Monica Bickerstaff Riley, DHM
There is no denial that right now, TODAY, we are living in very anxiety building, stressful and toxic times. I want ALL OF YOU to promise me ONE thing. These next 3-days, I want you to EMOTE: CRY, YELL, LAUGH...IN THAT ORDER! DO NOT hold toxic energy in your body!
On any given day I Juggle MANY colorful scarves! Holistic Medicine Practice, Master Blender of my Juicy 5-star Natural Remedies, CEO of my Media Relations Company, Interacting with my clients/wellness warriors, Award Winning Documentary Producer, College Professor, Academic Tutor, Aromatherapy Chemist, Honoring MY Divine Feminine Energy ....sure my plates are full (but no fuller than yours , AND I've learned over the years how to re-direct my stress and be grateful, sassy & funny through the GRIND! )
6 TIPS TO BEAT STRESS BEFORE STRESS BEATS YOU!
1. Be GRATEFUL for EVERY-THING! Gratitude allows us to enter a thoughtful mindset that is greater than ourselves. Stay aligned with God.
2. RELEASE- SURRENDER-REJOICE! Get your prayer & meditation on!
3. Remove yourself from toxic situations and relationships!!! Seriously, just say NO to the "energy vampires"!!!! Experience the POWER IN "NO" Set YOUR Boundaries and revel in them!
4. BREATHE: I practice Ujayii Breath when I awaken each morning to ground myself.
Inhale from your lower diaphragm and completely fill your lungs; Release the breath, through a closed mouth, and allow the energy to warm your body
5. Stay HYDRATED: when you start to feel stressed, place your left hand over your heart, breathe deeply and sip COLD water; slowly.
6. EXERCISE....Get your body movin' DO what FEELS GOOD to YOU! Dance IT Out!!!
Get in touch with me for more stress release therapies! NOW, is the time to schedule your "Turn Up with A Wellness Tune-Up" appointment with me.
"Living Well...one healthy step at a time" Dr. Monica Bickerstaff Riley, DHM
Copyright© 2018 by Monica D. Riley all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without permission in writing from the author.